Door County Tourism Zone Commission Mission Statement
- Collect the room tax on behalf of its member municipalities in a fair and efficient manner.
- Work in partnership with the Door County Visitor Bureau to support its marketing efforts in tourism promotion and development for the Tourism Zone as a single destination for transient tourists who are reasonably likely to generate paid overnight stays.
- Keep all parties and businesses associated with the Tourism Zone and the Room Tax informed on the Commission's activities.
- 2012 was a good year for lodging establishments, an improvemnt county wide of 6.4% over 2011. For the complete press release issued on February 22, 2013 please click here.
- Door County Tourism Zone Commission Annual Meeting Annoucement - for more information please click here.