Home Page: Agenda
May 17, 2012 Meeting Agenda - Door County Tourism Zone Commission
DOOR COUNTY TOURISM ZONE COMMISSION
Thursday, May 17th, 2012, at 9:00 a.m.
Jacksonport Town Hall, 3365 County Road V
Call Meeting to Order
Sister Bay – Robert Kufrin, Chairperson
Baileys Harbor – Bryan Nelson
Egg Harbor - Town – Jeff Larson
Gibraltar – Bill Weddig
Gibraltar – Dick Skare
Sturgeon Bay – Bob Starr
At Large – Dave Holtz
Accountant – Dianne Lensert
Assistant – Kim Robert
Quorum = 4
Comments, correspondence and concerns from the public
1. Approval of the Agenda
2. Approval of the Minutes of April 19 Commission meeting
3. Report from Administrative Assistant on current activities, projects and issues associated with permitting new members
4. Update from Administrative Assistant on Supplemental Exam with LeClair
5. Report by the Door County Visitor Bureau on marketing efforts & quarterly report
6. Discussion on the current comparable occupancy numbers for 2012
7. Consideration of approving reports and payables plus receipts to date
8. Approve changes to website to omit mail in check option.
9. Report from Commissioners on feedback from local boards on recent issues
10. Discussion on officers
11. Discussion of Audit: 10:00 phone conference with Mike Konecny of Schencksc.
12. Consider motion to convene into Closed Session pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes, Section 19.85(1)(a)(f) or (g) to consider enforcement action against certain businesses regarding the room tax permitting, late payments and reporting and State Statutes §19.85(1)(e): deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session to discuss the Entity Agreement negotiations and Section 19.85(1)(c) to discuss personnel and employee benefits.
13. Consider a motion to reconvene into Open Session.
14. Consider a motion to take action, if required.
Future Meeting Schedule
May 17 - Jacksonport Town Hall
Jun 21 - ANNUAL MEETING, City of Sturgeon Bay
Jul 19 - TBD (full Commission)
Aug 16 - Executive Committee
Sep 20 - Town of Sturgeon Bay
Oct 18 - Executive Committee
Nov 15 - Gibraltar/Fish Creek Fire Station
Dec 20 - Executive Committee
Questions regarding the nature of the agenda items or more detail on the agenda items listed above scheduled to be considered by the governmental body listed above can be directed to Robert L. Kufrin, Tourism Zone Commission Chairperson at 920-854-6200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. No action will be taken by any governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice. Copies of reports and other supporting documentation are available for review at the offices of the Commission located at the Kerber Rose Accounting offices, 10568 Country Walk Lane, Sister Bay during normal business hours.
June 20, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Annual Meeting Agenda
June 20, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
May 16, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
April 18, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
March 21, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
February 21, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
January 17, 2013 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
December 20, 2012 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
November 15, 2012 Door County Tourism Zone Commission Agenda
October 18, 2012 October 18, 2012 Executive Meeting Agenda